Thursday, February 01, 2018

So, not Bach?

Don took this quiz and got JS Bach (my favorite composer) so I decided to take it too.

Hmmm....

"You are Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky. You’re a little bit of a conundrum. You probably love to travel and see new things, but you shirk the spotlight and aren’t very comfortable around people. You’re your own harshest critic, but you’re great at solving problems, whether you know it or not. Mysterious and more than a little bit shy, you see music and art as an emotional outlet and important form of expression for the occasionally overwhelming moments in everyday life."

To be honest; Tchaikovsky is not my favorite composer ever (of the Eastern European Romantics, I would say I preferred Dvorak or Brahms) but....yeah. Not very comfortable around people, my own harshest critic, yeah.

And wow, does this take me back - back in the early days of blogging these kind of "Who are you among these individuals in some category" quizzes were EVERYWHERE and we did lots and lots of them. (Get off my lawn, you kids!)

If you want to try it yourself, you can find it here

No comments: