Thursday, October 19, 2017

three quick photos

I didn't get as much cleaning done as I intended (haven't picked up my bedroom yet, nor have I wetmopped the wood floors, but I could do either this evening...)

But, I did put one thing I bought last week up:

spiderlights

I don't decorate much for Halloween but I saw these spider lights (that's what they're supposed to be) and kind of liked them, so...I decided to put them up. When they're done, it's probably not TOO early to do the fairy lights again....it stays dark later in the mornings and soon will get dark earlier in the evenings, so it's nice to have some lights.

("Spiderlights, spiderlights. Does whatever an...LED does?" I think they're LED, at least)

B. Sharp

And a recent blindbag acquisition, which makes me laugh (if you can't read that, his name is "B. Sharp" which of course makes me think of "Baby on board, something something Burt Ward....")

The eyes are generally a lot larger on this wave of blindbags than the earlier waves.

And finally - a photo of the progress on the Owl sweater. You can see the first band of eyeglasses and beyond that is just the veriest beginning of the tails of the larger of the owls....

owls continued


And tomorrow is my Longview trip. I especially don't feel guilty taking a whole day with no piano practice as my teacher is out of town next week, so I don't have a lesson - so I can take the day off practicing, I think. 

1 comment:

purlewe said...

have fun on your jaunt today!