Wednesday, June 29, 2016

A tiny treat

I had to run out to Mart of Wal this afternoon for different things, so I ran through the toy aisles.

Cupcake Wave blindbags are out. That's the good news.

The not-so-great news is they're mostly the same ponies that have been in earlier waves (I bought a few anyway).

The Mane Six now have glitterated hair:

MEGASHY. (It's hard to take photos with the webcam, I have to move things the opposite direction I think they SHOULD move).

APPLEJACKENHANCE

(These really are blindbag size but forced perspective is fun.)

And then there's this.

Lyra?

What are you doing?

Lyra.....stop.



Yeah. Her eyes are messed up. One is lower than the other. You gotta expect that with cheap toys but it amuses the heck out of me. Either she's had too much of the "cider" that AJ's family makes, or she's hung out with Derpy too long.

(I also got a second of the glittery Fluttershys. Maybe I take it over to my office and put it in an inconspicuous place?)


But yeah. I need tiny treats now and then, something to make me smile. (Well, the Lyra one was inadvertent, but)




No comments: