Wednesday, February 24, 2016

One quick question

After being confronted yet again by a certain person's habit of playing a newsfeed a bit too loud on their computer, I'm wondering: Is there a decent pair of noise-cancelling headphones for less than $150 or so? I can't shell out big bucks (am in the mode right now, given the state's budget woes, where I worry about socking away every dollar I can) but I think having a pair might make my life easier at work.

(Yes, I know I could confront them about the noisy newsfeed but honestly it's easier to just get headphones. You can't insist the earth be covered in soft leather and all that).

Also, would want a less flashy/expensive pair in case we wind up with another sneak-thief because I don't want to have to carry them from home every. single. day.

Any suggestions? I have Amazon Prime so I suspect that would be where I'd most want to order them from.

I THINK my Dell has a headphone jack so I could also use them to listen to my music with.

(Other than that, I got nothing: yesterday was excessively long and tiring and today promises to be the same.)

2 comments:

purlewe said...

So a friend was looking for not expensive noise cancelling headphones and instead found a hack.. you take noise cancelling earbuds, and put regular headphones thru them. Let me see if I can find the hack and I'll send it to you.

CGHill said...

Can you handle a hundred bucks?