Sunday, January 31, 2016

The sleeve progresses

Though I thought I'd be done by now....I measured off and calculated and thought when I completed row 30 of the current repeat, the sleeve would be the 20" I need. (I measured my arms with the body pinned on to me, just to be sure: some of these man-designed sweaters have proportionally long sleeves).

It still lacks 1". Oh well.

sleeve 1

This is the long-going (long-suffering? I seem to neglect it a lot) Hagrid sweater out of that special Harry Potter Knits Interweave publication (which I guess has been reissued and redubbed "Wizard Knits).

I'll be glad to get this one done. I also have another pullover on the needles, "Raven" from Knits of a Feather, but that's my invigilating sweater because it's so simple to knit on.

1 comment:

purlewe said...

Just a thought.... this is unblocked, right? B'c blocking is going to pop open sleeve and you might already be there.