Friday, November 13, 2015

A partial parody

Okay, I ran out of steam on this one and I really should be grading anyhow.

But since it's Friday, here is a version of Friday for all you grown-(shut yo' mouth) people:



Five a.m., waking up in the morning
Gotta work out, gotta get self dressed
Gotta fix my oatmeal, gotta have meds
Watchin the news, the time is goin'
Tickin' on and on, everybody's rushin'
Gotta get out to the garage
Gotta get my car, I see my neighbors

Purse in the front seat
Textbooks in the back seat
Gotta make my mind up
What thing did I forget?

It's Friday, Friday
Gotta get up on Friday
Everybody's lookin' forward to the weekend, workend
Friday, Friday
Gettin' up on Friday
Everybody's hopin’ for a weekend

Researchin’ researchin’ (yeah)
Gradin’, gradin’
No Fun, fun, fun, fun
Lookin' forward to the weekend (not)

6:45, we're drivin' on First Street
Only go 30; there are cops
Fun, fun, think about fun
I think I remember what that is….

1 comment:

CGHill said...

As the not-quite-resident Rebecca Black fan, I approve wholeheartedly.