Monday, May 04, 2015

May the Fourth

Today is dubbed Star Wars Day. Because "May the Fourth" sounds enough like "May the Force...."

And yeah, I think we all need the Force more than ever right now. (in its good old early-movies-of-the-series-sense, where I could accept it as being something like the Holy Spirit - and yes, I think that's how I kind of thought of it as a child)

(I won't go through the whole story again of how my small brother asked me, some days after we saw Star Wars, if I thought the Force was with us, and I responded with "I hope so")

(And I also know I am not the only person who thinks "And also with you" when someone says "May the Force be with you")

Always stay on the light side of the Force, my friends.....

Wrong side of the Force (IMHO), but still funny:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my! That is hilarious!

Lynn said...

Uh, that last one was me. I goofed somehow and didn't get a chance to enter my name and url.