Saturday, May 09, 2015

A quick photo

Graduation is this morning (As of now, there's no bad weather right in the area, so I guess it's still on....I'm just hoping no high winds/hail/tornadoes hit while we're in the basketball arena, that could be BAD).

I mostly finished Folio last night. I still have to do the "fun" parts (the embellishment of the face and making the mane and tail), but the heavy duty crocheting is done. Here's a quick webcam photo:

Yes, she's a Pegasus.

I briefly contemplated last night changing my plans totally, making a little blue dress for her, and turning her into a Maud Pie, but then I have other grey yarn on hand for Maud, so she can come later.

Even though there are other (more show accurate) patterns out there, I really like this one because it works up into a not-very-big pony. After making Chrysalis from a show-accurate pattern and winding up with a two-and-a-half-foot-tall pony who takes up a lot of space, I appreciate these little guys more.

No comments: