Wednesday, October 15, 2014

a tiny brag

I've said in the past I have a really hard time saying "Dang, I'm good!"

But today, I'm going to, just a  little. My annual review is back, my overall rating is "Outstanding." That's the top rating possible. (the ratings are based on teaching skill, scholarly activity, and service. Service includes things like committeework but also stuff like advising students)

So yeah. That's good. I just need to keep up the good work. (Well, I don't NEED to for any external reason - I'd have to do something monumentally dumb and criminal to lose my job at this point - but I kind of need to keep up my standards, for ME and how I feel about myself.). But it's nice to have a little external validation.

2 comments:

Joan said...

Two thumbs up! Bravo!

purlewe said...

***CARTWHEELS FOR YOU ***