Tuesday, September 23, 2014

This is great

I'll have to add more later as I'm off to class, but I was noodling around with my invertebrate data, trying a couple other ways of looking at them.

And bam, there's a pattern.

A pattern I didn't expect but now that I look at it, it makes sense. It can be explained by something reasonable - something not entirely expected across invertebrate groups, but known for some.

I'm excited about this paper again because now I think it's actually publishable, that there are meaningful results instead of just "ho-hum, the numbers went down after a drought."

It *will* mean rewriting much of it because it's a reframing to include another issue, but that's fine. I can rewrite with the best of 'em.


1 comment:

CGHill said...

Rewriting is a skill set all its own, if you ask me.