Monday, September 08, 2014

for future reference

I haven't even actually SEEN Guardians of the Galaxy (I want to, but there's no movie theater in my town any more, and it seems like when I am down in Sherman, it's not when I'd have time to go to a movie). But I have seen all the love online for Groot, and especially Baby Groot. (And all the love for the Awesome Mix Soundtrack. Which really is a pretty awesome mix and is full of feel-good songs I just barely remember from my childhood)

Anyway, a clever person came up with a crochet pattern for a poseable Baby Groot.

I'll have to dig in my stash a bit and see if I have some dark brown tweedy yarn in hand. I think I do.

3 comments:

purlewe said...

I was thinking about what the person who made this said about not being able to both stuff and put pipe cleaners in the body. I wonder if you could wrap pipe cleaners in yarn and then attach them around the body giving it some bendable properties...

CGHill said...

Now that's wondrous. (I'm waiting for the MLP fanfic brigade to put out a Timber Wolves/Groot crossover.)

Nicole said...

That is utterly adorable! And that soundtrack has become my news antidote for the last few weeks.