Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Dear Santa Claus....

This was kind of making the rounds on the Internet, it made me chuckle:




















Heh. Well, there's one thing on that list that Chris and I might put on in common. (And it's not "beer.")

But if I were writing a "Santa List" of actual THINGS (though most of what I want most aren't actual things), I might include:

1. A new laptop all set up and with the software I need already installed and already configured to work with a
2. New wireless printer. (I love my 720 deskjet, but it's getting hard to find ink for it, and also, I don't know that the old drivers would work with a new machine)

3. Enough Silk Garden in a pretty colorway to knit a pullover for myself.

4. Maybe some of those carbon-fiber knitting needles - in small sizes, for knitting socks.

5. Another bookcase

6. (If I were really dreaming, and if I only had space and time to learn how to use it) A longarm quilting machine


But it was hard to come up with things that seemed "affordable" enough to ask friends and family for for this year....

1 comment:

CGHill said...

I'm not giving up my 720, even if I have to keep an old machine on the network to support it.