Thursday, November 07, 2013

The second hitchhiker

This is the finished Hitchhiker shawl (the one that is to be a gift). I had to kind of loop it to get it to fit in the frame. I don't know if my gauge was different on this or if the yarn was a bit thicker, but I think it's larger than the first one I made.

hitchhiker #2

And also, a couple more photos. This first one is the Hagrid sweater as far as I had it done yesterday afternoon:

Hagrid 11/6

And the first of what I am thinking of as Pony Patterned Potholders. This one represents Fluttershy (who I STILL think is Best Pony)

Pony Patterned Potholder!

I have ideas for the others. They are not all going to be random plaid-y.

(Yesterday afternoon, what I wrote? It was partly that I was just tired. Maybe more that I was "just" tired (there's been a lot going on at work this week) than that I was tired of my tendency to swoop in and take responsibility for things when someone else might go, "nope, not my problem." But I will say I was feeling a little taken-advantage-of.)

No comments: