Friday, July 06, 2012

Everything on Internet

The internet really does have everything, it seems.

While I was sorting through soil samples this morning to find any invertebrates the initial extraction missed, I got to thinking about "Bohemian Rhapsody." (The visual-recognition part of my brain is engaged in the task at hand, but that leaves a huge portion of my brain free to free-associate.)

And I wondered: has anyone Ponyfied "Bohemian Rhapsody?"

Yes, yes they have:



Three thoughts:

1. It always blows me away how people manage to take clips of action from the show and make it work with the music.

2. It's really kind of unsettling hearing the "Mama, just killed a man; put a gun against his head..." line coming out of Pinkie Pie's mouth.

3. The midpart of the song (the part with "Too late, my time has come...goodbye everybody, I've got to go, gotta leave you all behind and face the world") makes me far, far sadder seeing ponies sing it than seeing/hearing Freddy Mercury sing it. (That's really strange, isn't it? But I guess it's that the things I associate the Ponies with is so different from what I associated Queen with....)

No comments: