Friday, April 13, 2012

What to do,

what to do...

I'm actually done for the week. (Well, save for a bit of grading, which could be a Saturday AM project)

I...don't know what to do with myself. Whether to go home and sew or to force myself (despite it being mega humid) to do an hour's workout or whether to go home and flop on my bed and read more in "The Spanish Bride" (I got back to it this week, after a short fling with both Hercule Poirot and a book about the Lost Colony of Roanoke).

I'm thinking no on the workout. Because of the humid. I do also need to eat.

Part of the problem is when I'm tired, and it's wired-tired (as opposed to merely physically tired, which is easily fixed with food, shower, and rest), I can't always relax. ("wired-tired" - when you've been pushing yourself hard for a couple days and you're in adrenaline-burnout mode).

I do have to make a batch of Flapjack and figure out what other kind of breakfasty stuff to take to Crafty Ladies tomorrow. (I'm leaning towards yogurt and fruit. I contemplated doing one of those egg and cheese strata things, but, meh, that's a lot of work and we might only have two or three people coming again)

1 comment:

Lydia said...

Go home and read the Spanish Bride! I just read it after you talked about it, and that sounds like a perfect end of week thing!