Thursday, April 05, 2012

One quick thing

This is kind of funny: Handmade Ryan Gosling (One of those "Hey, girl..." memes).

I admit Ryan Gosling doesn't really "do" it for me...for one thing, he's too young for me, and another, I guess he's not my type. (I guess some women find him extremely attractive, and I guess he's cute enough, but as I said: not exactly my type. ).

But it's still funny, though some of the statements come off to me as a mite passive-aggressive. ("Oh, yes, I agree, the dining room table is perfect for screen printing; I'll just eat over the sink.")

That said....THIS, time 10,000, as we say on the Internet:


1 comment:

purlewe said...

I also like the rachel maddow one, altho it isn't updated as often.

http://rachelmaddowheygirl.tumblr.com/

it is a bit more political or news based, but it makes me smile that people are co-opting the idea.