Thursday, February 02, 2012

Not favorite day.

This day has gone badly so far.

I may not have my TA for class this afternoon. No fault of her own. But as I'm going to be coming off a faculty meeting (and before that, my previous class), I'm not going to be in the mood for dealing with this class. And yes, this is a class I need to be in a good mood to work with, there are a couple people who can try my patience. (I use the TA as a buffer a lot of the time).

I'm also plotting and planning how to bake a second half-cake this afternoon after class - I got to thinking, there could be as many as 25 people at this meeting (probably not) and I can't get that many pieces out of a 9 by 13 cake without them looking stingy. (I suppose the answer is for me to forgo having cake myself at the meeting, and hope there are few enough people....I don't know).

This is just one of those weeks where I feel like little bits and pieces are being pulled off me - like I'm a monkeybread - and the question is if I'll have any ME left for me at the end of the week.

The other question: do I eat my lunch at 10:30 today, before class, or drag it to the faculty meeting with me? I HATE my schedule this semester.

No comments: