Tuesday, November 29, 2011

A new cartridge...

I need to get a new color cartridge for my inkjet printer at home, but as soon as I do, I'm going to print off these ornaments and maybe mount them on cardboard or foam and "laminate" them with clear Con-Tact paper. Or! Make a garland with them threaded onto ribbon...

Because they're too cute. (Fluttershy as "Ghost of Christmas Past"? Squee. Now I can imagine a whole Ponified "A Christmas Carol," perhaps with Discord as the Scrooge figure (Yes, apparently the artist has imagined Trixie as Scrooge, but I like Discord better for that role))

There's also a Derpy ornament by the same artist.

(There's an "official" ornament out there - Pinkie Pie with a snowflake - but apparently it's being sold only at Toys R Us and at K-Mart, neither of which I have anywhere near me. And anyway, it's probably too large and heavy for my tree)

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

You might try and see if they have them on their websites. I've just spent a frustrating evening (yesterday) and at least a couple of hours today buying Christmas gifts on the Internet. My niece is very specific in what she wants and listed a pair of boots from Target. Today when I was out shopping, my sister and I went to two different Target stores and couldn't find the boots. When I finally got the website to bring them up, there was the note "not sold in stores." I'm to the point that I'm thinking shopping on the Internet is overrates. The fact that I have slow dial-up access doesn't help. But for those more sophisticated in shopping that way, it's a great thing.