Wednesday, March 02, 2011

On and on....

I guess that's how my birthday goes this year.

Yesterday, I got another Amazon package. This time, from a blog-reader: a copy of "Ohio's Grand Canal" (a history of the canal whose remnants were visible around the area where I lived) and "Crocheted Gifts." Thank you!

***

I finished the Cranford mitts over the weekend. This is a nice pattern, and I think the Regia silk-blend yarn was very nice for them:

Finished Cranford mitts

(Of course, right now it's warm enough that I don't need to wear mitts...but it might get colder over the weekend).

***

My spring allergies are really bad right now. I can tell. I'll be glad when the trees get doing "gettin' busy."

3 comments:

dragon knitter said...

happy belated birthday! sorry i've been off the grid, when bloglines switched, it screwed everything up for me, and i'm having to rebuild my lists.

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday Erica! Love the mitts!

(from Grace...can't seem to log in with my blogger account)

Mary said...

I like these mitts too. Happy late birthday!