Thursday, July 15, 2010

New summer hairstyle

I call it the Little My (Sadly, I am neither small nor fierce.)

The Little My

Also: serious girl is serious.

(I really need to get out to the pharmacy sometime and get some hairpins. How is it that I have long hair but no hairpins? You can also see the shoulder straps for the smallest, skimpiest outfit I own - I had turned the a/c up in the house this morning (because I was actually cold when I got up) and I turned it too far and it was about 80 degrees in here and humid when I got home. So I put on my little owlet pajamas and was a little cooler. Especially when I, um, stuffed an icepack down the front of the top and let the Empire waist seam on it hold the ice pack in place.)

5 comments:

CGHill said...

I like. Does it go back down after Labor Day?

Lydia said...

Cute!

Have you seen the Ron Quattro hair toys? http://www.etsy.com/shop/quattro

Anonymous said...

Tres cute! Very Regency.

Big Alice said...

Heh, I like it.

Ellen said...

Like the old fashioned "air conditioning" - how long does the ice pack last? ;)