Tuesday, February 09, 2010

I rescind the previously whiny post I had in this place. It seems entirely possible that the plumbers loosened or moved part of the blockage with their probing. I took a shower and washed my hair, and while I did turn the water off while lathering the shampoo and while putting in conditioner, it was not a notably shorter shower than usual.

And the water drained fine.

And I flushed after showering (ready to dive for the water shutoff if necessary), and that drained fine.

So at least I can still shower, which is a consolation.

Also: you do what you have to do:



That's my dinner - which I will hie to in a moment - set up on the little step-stool I use to reach the kitchen cabinets. So I can eat and watch NCIS. (I have to admit I kind of like Tobias with a beard.)

(Dinner: tortillas, refried beans, a glass of milk. Not quite balanced but I don't care at this point)

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Tobias with a beard was cool. Loved the arguing in the car. Hope the plumbers fix you right up.

Love your buttons!