Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The contractors just got done (when they said they'd be out...I said they were good and I particularly asked for these folks).

The funny thing? After checking to see if "inside" and "outside" dimensions were the same using one of the dining room windows, they DID NOT HAVE TO GO IN THE HOUSE AT ALL. Instead, they went around outside and measured.

So, yeah. My rushing to clean up this weekend was actually not necessary. But now I need to keep stuff cleaned up until they can complete the work. (Hopefully that will be in about a month, unless the windows have to be special-ordered and specially constructed for my house).

The guy explained all that would need to be done; he seems very knowledgeable and also didn't act like I was the "little lady" who wouldn't know what he was talking about. Which is another reason why I like hiring these folks. (They asked if I had requested them and thanked me when I said yes.)

No comments: