Tuesday, April 07, 2009

I mentioned the pillowcases that I was embroidering (well, mostly NOT embroidering; I have a lot of projects and some get pushed aside).

I decided to pull them out and do a bit more work on them.

pansy

On this one at least (they're an identical pair), I'm almost done with the cross-stitching. Of course, there's most of the outline work (which takes a while but which is what really makes it look good) still left to do.

I enjoy doing this - it doesn't take a huge amount of concentration but there's something satisfying about watching the cross stitches march across the fabric as you make them.

2 comments:

Big Alice said...

That's really beautiful. Thanks for the picture.

Kucki68 said...

Flowers and butterflies, I think of these pillowcases as starting for spring.