Friday, December 05, 2008

I MADE IT!

(well, almost)

Until Monday, all of my grading - ALL - is done. I have no prep-work to do. (I've even written the Sunday school lesson for this week already).

A recap of the week and what I did:

Monday: graded 18 ecology papers and 3 ecology presentations and wrote a general bio final
Tuesday: graded 11 GIS papers plus two late (boo!) ecology papers. And bought a dishwasher
Wednesday: graded 11 ecology presentations and rewrote the ecology final
Thursday: graded 16 article critiques for Biostats and revised the General Bio final and made a batch of taco dip WITHOUT having a dishwasher to wash the pots and pans in
Today: Graded eight general bio positional papers, 16 Biostats project plans, and five ecology presentations. And attended the "installation" of the new campus president (which was two and a half hours long in a crowded dark warm auditorium while wearing my academic robes and listening to a lot of people talk softly into the mike. I did nearly fall asleep at one point and my hat fell off; the people in the row behind me had to retrieve it)

So yeah. I'm glad my only real "requirement" tomorrow is getting the house sufficiently cleaned so I don't break out in hives when the installers come.

1 comment:

Lydia said...

Zowie!

Congratulations! That must feel great.

When they installed the new president, did the installers take the old president away or did they have to arrange for that separately?