Sunday, September 21, 2008

Dangit, I just wish I could finish SOMETHING. I have a whole bunch of stuff close to completion, but it seems nothing ever quite gets there:

The Kuryeon socks - maybe another inch (80 sts on size 0 needles...) and then the toe
The Go with the Flow socks - 20 more rows and then the toe
The plain socks out of the green and pink yarn - working on the cuff of the second sock
The SitCom Chic - probably about 5 more rows before the "yoke detailing," then all the shaping of the neckline, then doing the front bands and neck band
Three scarves ("my so-called scarf," the Ribbon scarf, and a ribbed scarf that gets a stitch dropped at the end), in various stages of non-completion
The no-longer-clandestine knitting project (TChem has the pattern up on Ravelry now), I don't know when I'll finish that because it creeps along
The Bird's nest shawl, in "hibernation" mainly because it's in a bag and is out-of-sight, out-of-mind.
The Airy Cardigan, sort of given up on because I hate hairy yarn. (But I'm on the back...both fronts are done. I wouldn't "trash" it but I will need a lot of energy to be able to start up again)
A crocheted blanket, stuffed deep in a bag.

Having nothing finished irks me. Maybe I'll get something finished today between church and Youth Group times.

(Not so sure I'm loving the Sunday night Youth Group time - it's better for the kids but it's really hard to give up the "I'm done for the day now" feeling after getting home from church.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Two suggestions: 1. Pick the project closest to completion and concentrate on it. 2. Pick the project which gives you the most joy and work on that.