Friday, January 25, 2008

I have been working on stuff.

I've moved to the "central section" on the newest Clapotis and even done the first dropping-of-the-stitch. And the yarn is a good choice - it ladders down well and smoothly, without the individual strands sticking to each other. I'm just beginning to fret now, that because I made it a bit wider (9 repeats rather than 7 in the first section) that I may not have enough yarn to make it as long as I want. (I know that it took just over 2 skeins to do the beginning section so I figure if I start the ending section once I'm down to 2 1/2 or so, I will be safe).

I'm also picking away at the Oak Ribbed Socks That Are Actually Being Made Out Of Opal Rainforest. I'm on the foot, done with the decreases, but as the sock's not actually DONE yet, so it's not at any kind of photogenic point where it could be photographed.

The Secret Project (well, the one I've started) continues. I want to start the second of the two this weekend.

I'm also working on the edging for the Airy Cardigan but I'm beginning to get the fear that this may be messed up - that the number of repeats recommended is going to be too large, and as a result, the math for the rest of the sweater (how many stitches to pick up, etc.) is going to be all messed up, and I really don't want to rewrite the pattern. So I'm less motivated to work on this, as I always am about projects that I fear are going wonky.

No comments: